A BSI Penetration Test allows you to identify potential weaknesses within your network perimeter, whether structural, technological, or procedural.
A BSI Penetration Test includes an in-depth analysis using multiple tools and focuses on the following areas:
- Internet connections (scanned quarterly)
- Phone lines
- Scanning for thousands of vulnerabilities
- Perimeter strength using non-intrusive hacker utilities
- Wireless vulnerabilities
- Employee security awareness (Social Engineering)
In addition, we can customize a solution to fit your needs. Some common variations include:
- Internet Vulnerability Test
- Social Engineering
- Telecom Test
- Web Application Assessment
- Wireless Test
According to the FFIEC IT Examination Handbook, “High-risk systems should be subject to an independent diagnostic test at least once a year. Additionally, firewall policies and other policies addressing access control between the financial institution’s network and other networks should be audited and verified at least quarterly.”
Why Beyond Secure, Inc. ?
Knowledge and Expertise:
- BSI has conducted more than 2500 different Penetration Test engagements since 2001.
- The BSI staff has hundreds of years of accumulated information technology, network, and security experience.
- Beyond Secure’s security experts hold numerous security certifications, such as CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CISA, and other Microsoft, Sophos and Cisco security specializations.
The BSI Difference:
- BSI provides easy-to-read reports with findings sorted by associated risk. Reports include a detailed review with a BSI security expert.
- BSI offers comprehensive Penetration Tests, not just simple port scans.
- In-depth testing is performed using multiple tools from different perspectives.
- BSI Penetration Tests are much more substantial than an automated scan. Human perspective, observation, and experience help identify vulnerabilities